Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Vitamin Shoppe

Today I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to pick up a 2lb container of the Gold Standard 100% Whey and this was the first time I have been in the shop in a really long time. I had already picked out the Whey and was browsing other supplements. The woman working there seemed very informative, although I already did my research on what I was getting and in the future. I saw dat der cell tech and asked what she thought about it. I picked up the biggest container they had for around $60-70, I forgot the price, she just laughed a little and said no comment. She knew that I knew it was a waste of money so that was pretty funny. I wonder if she miscs????

They also gave me a free rewards card, a little summary on that is basically from when you sign up, durign a one year period, depending on how much you spend, you get money back when the next cycle starts. So if I am buying proteins, creatine, supplements, and anything else from the shop, I will get something in return next year. Not bad and it was free so what the hell. They also price matched the online price of $19.98 which was the same from bb.com's, so phuck yeahhhh. I've got my proteinz.

2 comments:

  1. Nice scoop there brah...pretty sweet price match too. I usually hit up a vitamin shoppe if I really need too but in general it has been good to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol dat dere cell tech. Thought u were talkin about the injectables ;)
    GOTTA GET DET PROTEIN
    http://simplykidleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete